Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
excessive heat generation

Excessive heat generation
I have a new exhaust fan installed in my laptop as my earlier had stopped working but now it generate a lot more heat in my laptop than ever. Fan always run very fast and keeps laptop too much heated. What should be done to treat the heating problem?
Did u apply NEW thermal past on CPU when putting new heatsink on?
Don't know the exact cause I did change the exhuast fan or i don't know what to call it technically. Sometimes, it works perfectly but other times my laptop gets heated to much. It also gets hang few times.
(09-12-2015, 12:15 AM)trentenmarschel Wrote: Did u apply NEW thermal past on the Bathmate Hercules https://www.grosseteste.com/bathmate-her...ew-results CPU when putting new heatsink on?

Where about do you apply theM
(05-08-2017, 11:56 PM)Obando Wrote:
(09-12-2015, 12:15 AM)trentenmarschel Wrote: Did u apply NEW thermal past on CPU when putting new heatsink on?

Where about do you apply theM

I've made a tutorial on here that shows how to replace the thermal compound on the CPU. How to replace thermal paste on CPU.
Add new external fan which is much bigger facet surface and a possibility to work at much higher speeds. You can do other activities when you face heating problem in a laptop in near future.
When your laptop is overheating is to clean the fan(s) that provide(s) cooling to the CPU and graphics card.
Keep the Laptop on a Hard & Flat Surface
Use Laptop Cooler or Cooling Pad in Laptop.
solution for these type of issue is first you should checkout your thermal paste then look after you exhaust fan is it working or not hopefully you will find the solution