Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
windows 7 help with problem?

Help with Windows 7 problem?
I've just bought a new hp laptop and I it has windows 7 installed on it. I can't seem to figure out how to change the background on it, usually you would just right click and then press personalizel but I don't have that button anymore!! 

What should I do? 
(01-21-2017, 09:16 AM)mclaren11 Wrote: I've just bought a new hp laptop and I it has windows 7 installed on it. I can't seem to figure out how to change the background on it, usually you would just right click and then press personalizel but I don't have that button anymore!! 

What should I do? 

You can try clicking start and in the search box start to type personal and it should show the Personalization option in the first result.

You can try clicking start > Control Panel > Personalization

if nothing above works try using a command line to open it. Click start type cmd in search box and hit enter.

then copy this code
Code:
Control.exe /name Microsoft.Personalization

in the cmd box you can right click and paste the code above and hit enter and it should bring up the screen to change the desktop background settings.

If nothing above works I would suggest running a sfc scan to check for corrupted files.
Wow, I am so happy you provide me correct answer. Now everything is okay bro. Thank you bro for your informative answer. I will keep it mind your help. I think you have so many knowledge with Computer but i have but little not much.